- Real-time availability of accurate customer and internal process information to front-line employees
- Ability to launch new products
- Ability to create more value for customers
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Alignment of employee incentives with overall organizational success factors
- Rates of improvement in critical customer-based and internal processes
Consideration of these measures reveals that it can be difficult to quantify these factors. For your first posting in this Discussion, identify one specific example of a measure of learning and growth measure that you feel could be critical to an organization, but difficult to measure. For your second and third posting, choose another student’s measure and propose a metric that could be used to quantify it.